If you miss the train I’m on, you will know that I am gone
如果你錯過我搭上的這班列車,你知道我會一去不再回頭
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles,
你可以聽見百哩之外的鳴笛聲
A hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles,
百哩之外、百哩之外、百哩之外、百哩之外
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.
你可以聽見百哩之外的鳴笛聲
Lord I’m one, Lord I’m two, Lord I’m three, Lord I’m four,
主啊我距離一、主啊我距離二、主啊我距離三、主啊我距離四
Lord I’m 500 miles from my home.
主啊,我離家五百哩遠了
Away from home, away from home, away from home, away from home
遠離家鄉、遠離家鄉、遠離家鄉、遠離家鄉
Lord I’m five hundred miles from my home.
主啊,我離家五百哩遠了
Not a shirt on my back, not a penny to my name
我的行囊中一件衣服也沒有、口袋裡空空如也
Lord I can’t go back-home this a-way
主阿,我不能這樣子回家
This a-away, this a-way, this a-way, this a-way,
不能這樣、不能這樣、不能這樣、不能這樣
Lord I can’t go back-home this a-way.
主阿,我不能就這樣回家
If you miss the train I’m on you will know that I am gone
如果你錯過了我搭上的這班列車,你知道我會一去不再回頭
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.
你可以聽見百哩之外的鳴笛聲
發表迴響